1. To register, fill out the form in the link to the course or call customer service
2. The accepted payment methods are: cash, debit/credit cards, or bank transfer
3. All payments for classes must be received prior to the course start date. If payment has not been received by the deadline, Octarium has the right to cancel the registration.
4. The registration is to attend the course or to take the test only. In both cases, conditions apply.
5. All required information and documents must be submitted prior to the course start date.
1. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the course are accepted and the paid amount will be refunded minus the administration and bank transfer fees.
2. Cancellations received after 14 days before the start of the course will receive 50% of the total paid amount.
3. Any cancellation on the start date of the course will not be accepted and no amount will be refunded.
Transfer of credit policy
If you have completed a I-Coach Course, we will apply your completed credit hours to Octarium Advanced Coaching Course. You must provide documentation of your i-Coach Course, completion, including the organization, number of hours completed, completion certificate, and contact information for the organization or trainer. You may be asked for additional details or documentation on an as-needed basis. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
You must attend all training courses. If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coaching session. you must have a medical report proving that you will then
be transferred to the nearest course to complete the necessary number of training hours. Please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Complaint and Grievance policy
All parties agree that in the case of any grievance, they will cooperate in good faith to try and resolve the matter internally, referring it to the respective trainer before taking any legal action.
The delivery of the courses and the proposals are governed by the law of the country in which the contract has been agreed.
Participant Enrollment agreement
Octarium reserves the right to check that the training contract, including the consent to use personal data, has been filled in correctly and signed by the Client. Course enrollment should not be considered confirmed until the signed contract has been received by Octarium from the Client and until payment has been received by Octarium by the Client, in line with the method and timing outlined in the agreement.
Partial Completion policy
Octarium will offer credit for partial completion of a course. The number of hours awarded will depend on the number of hours of curriculum received. If you are interested in receiving partial credit for a course in which you are currently or were previously enrolled, please contact (email@example.com). no more than 30 days after the course has ended. Please include details about the course in which you were enrolled, the number of credit hours you are seeking, and any additional relevant information. If approved, you will receive a certificate of credit from Optimus Coach Academy indicating the number of training hours completed.